What is PoleBuddy?
PoleBuddy is studio management software specifically designed from the ground up for pole and aerial studios. PoleBuddy is home to a single service providing everything your studio needs: curriculum management, booking, scheduling, retailing, payment, social networking management, event tickets, and everything else your studio needs. PoleBuddy also supports travelling artists, enabling them to manage all their scheduling and payments in one place.
We want to provide the pole and aerial community with the software they deserve, to get them out from behind the desk, and back into the studio.
That’s great, but why are you different?
PoleBuddy was created by avid polers specifically for pole and aerial studios.
We are not just a booking, payment, scheduling, retailing, event, and ticketing system. Well, we’re all that, plus some. Here’s some of the things that make us different from the others:
- Create curriculums for both staff and students using our database of moves/skills and track students progress across your courses.
- Let your students share their success, and your studio’s name, through social media as they progress through their curriculum.
- Create and sell tickets to your events in a few clicks with FREE accounts for official pole and aerial competitions worldwide!
- We offer a free .com domain name for your studio.
- Need something added? New features are just an message, call, email, PM, carrier pidgeon away 🙂
- For a full feature list, check out here
PoleBuddy brings EVERY aspect your studio online, letting you manage it however it suits you.
As your business grows, that’s your success, not ours, and you worked damn hard for it. That’s why we don’t believe in charging for the number of staff, users or studios you have. One flat rate provides unlimited access to PoleBuddy. Have one studio with five staff? Great! Have five studios with thirty staff? No problem! You can be assured that whilst PoleBuddy with grow with your business, our fee won’t. We’re proud that we weren’t created by a board of directors that have never step foot in a studio. We’re run by a team of avid polers and tech heads ready and willing to help with anything we can.
We’re proud not to be run by a board of directors, but instead run by people just like you wanting to promote pole and aerial around the world. PoleBuddy started as an idea with husband and wife team James and Roxie Walsh in the land down under. Roxie is an avid poler and has been dancing since she could walk, and James has been coding at a keyboard even before that! Seeing how bad other services are suited to our industry made us want to create a service that provide everything your studio needs.
- To be open an honest with our customers and provide a top level service.
- To support and be involved in the pole and aerial community at all levels.
- To not charge ridiculous amount for things that don’t actually cost anything.
- To be run by and for pole and aerial enthusiasts.
- To make the world a better place.
A Message from James
Thanks for dropping by 🙂 We created PoleBuddy because we know the pole and aerial industry is different to others, and there was nothing out there specifically for us. We spent many years developing, testing and refining it, to make it sure it can help you run your studio or event. But first and foremost, we are about helping people.
Whilst our support team is always standing by eager and waiting to help, please feel free to reach out to us personally if we can help in anyway (our details are on the contact page) .
We hope you find PoleBuddy useful, and be sure to follow us online so we can keep in touch.
Much love from the land down under,